10 Responses to “Message from Bryce”

1. Lisa Niebuhr June 23, 2006 at 5:47 pm #

Bryce – nice to hear your voice!! Again, congratulations, you really blew my mind!
    Get some rest, some food and a well earned beer or twelve!

2. nancy guth June 23, 2006 at 7:02 pm #

Bryce, the first thing I did after the Mich 24 hour was check on you-and I checked at every cybercafe on our Mich trip. Congratulations! John and I are so proud of you! Rest up and we hope to see you on the road later this year. Nancy and John Guth

3. Sandy Shipp June 23, 2006 at 8:21 pm #

Bryce, you are one incredible stud!! I hope you fall into a healing slumber and then wake up and have the meal of a lifetime 3x a day for the next week. There are really no words to say just how herculean your achievement is, and how much you’ve inspired us all. Hope to see you soon. Sandy Shipp

4. Todd Wagner June 23, 2006 at 10:01 pm #

Way 2 go Bryce. Joel Reiss sent me a link to your web page. I was thinking about doing a transcontinental myself, but not in less than a month. Hats off to you. Don’t know if you live in the twin towns, but if you do, next time I get up, the brews on me and I’ll let you tell the tales. — tOdd:-)

5. ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME. June 23, 2006 at 11:24 pm #

Bryce,

Please don’t wash your jersey. We’re going to put it in the rock and roll hall of fame …. ! (along with the Lewinsky dress…And Led Zeppelin’s drumsticks etc etc.. ) Way to go man.

YOU ROCK MY FRIEND. THAT’S RIGHT YOU ROCK HARD!

NED DARBY
    SENIOR CURATOR
    ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME: CLEVELAND

Riding the Blue Line to work: A drag. Riding Across AMerica: Incredible… Following along on the blog: PRICELESS! We’ll all miss news of you after this mad ride but don’t let us go BRYCELESS for too long. Fill us in on all the pertinent issues. you know chafing and etc.

Thanks again to crew and web master family and bryce’s mitochondria. Without you all this week would have been just another week in the salt mines….

6. Jim Rippie June 24, 2006 at 11:22 am #

Hey boss (and you *are* the boss)

Great to hear the living proof that you’re conscious! A couple of us had a worry you were going to Jimmy Hoffa on us after a brush with Atlantic City in the wee hours.

Seriously, what a pleasure to see you do this thing. Hope you’re feeling a warm glow of satisfaction under all that lingering pain and soreness.

Cheers,
    rip

7. Anonymous member of Bryce's crew who works at Cals June 24, 2006 at 5:52 pm #

Bryce,

You really raised the bar…
    (get it?)

see you back in Chicago

–M

8. Molly Lindberg June 25, 2006 at 1:04 am #

This is a painting for Bryce from one of his sister’s students.

9. Rippie Jr June 26, 2006 at 11:21 am #

Words escape what I really wish to convey…YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

A big hats off to the crew…what a job you all had as well and you were all incredible.

10. Dale K. June 26, 2006 at 1:04 pm #

Next year let’s make it THERE AND BACK!!!!!!

Just kidding! 🙂

Congratulations to Bryce and his support crew.